The Minnesota Twins are well underway with their last day of Spring Training prior to games kicking off down in Fort Myers. While practices will continue to run throughout the month of March, after the Twins throw out the first pitch to the Gophers tomorrow night, the schedule gets busy for the next eight months.
More from Minnesota Twins News
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Twins’ Joey Gallo signing
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Christian Vazquez Signing
- Minnesota Twins: Twins jump into Top 5 in first MLB Draft Lottery
- Minnesota Twins: Byron Buxton wins 2022 Bob Feller Act of Valor Award
- Minnesota Twins: A Twins Homage to the Turkey of the Year Award
Today was picture day for the Twins and players seemed to be keeping it light while cheesing for the camera. With batting practices and bullpens continuing to take place, the Twins know that the roster shuffle is about the get underway.
As Terry Ryan explained in an interview earlier today, there is plenty of spots up for grabs when it comes to the Twins 25 man roster. As the games get underway, players will start to jostle for position and cement themselves into the organizations plans for the upcoming season.
Let’s take a look at some of the day’s highlights.