Updated: Projecting Your 2015 Minnesota Twins 25 Man Roster
Spring Training is quickly approaching, and with the Twins having made some significant changes to the amount of players being brought to the big league camp, it’s time to take another look at the 25 man roster. Although only two free agents signified big signings, the Twins have offered some lesser deals that should provide plenty of intrigue.
More from Minnesota Twins News
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Twins’ Joey Gallo signing
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Christian Vazquez Signing
- Minnesota Twins: Twins jump into Top 5 in first MLB Draft Lottery
- Minnesota Twins: Byron Buxton wins 2022 Bob Feller Act of Valor Award
- Minnesota Twins: A Twins Homage to the Turkey of the Year Award
Under the management of Paul Molitor for the first time, expect the Twins to have not only a different look in lineup construction, but also to buck some of the roster trends that Ron Gardenhire was so fond of. With only 25 spots and plenty of up and coming talent, Molitor will do his best to put the Twins in position to compete in 2015.
Let’s start by taking a look at the guys behind the plate…