Terry Ryan is back in Fort Myers for Spring Training this season after missing last years festivities. With a clean bill of health and a handful of new faces around his organization, Ryan’s goal in 2015 is progressing the Twins forward. The rebuilding phrase has been drug through the mud, and winning is what needs to insert itself into the Twins immediate plans.
More from Minnesota Twins News
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Twins’ Joey Gallo signing
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Christian Vazquez Signing
- Minnesota Twins: Twins jump into Top 5 in first MLB Draft Lottery
- Minnesota Twins: Byron Buxton wins 2022 Bob Feller Act of Valor Award
- Minnesota Twins: A Twins Homage to the Turkey of the Year Award
Recently he sat down with Tyler Mason of Fox Sports North for a one-on-one interview. Mason was able to get some of the best answers out of Ryan that he has provided in quite some time. Quite a few of them left a bit to be desired however, which in turn open a few points up for debate.
While the entire interview is a must read, we want to focus on a few key question and answer segments for the purpose of this piece.