The Minnesota Twins have been down in Fort Myers, Florida now for just about a week. As the team continues to work towards games kicking off next week, today represented the first day of full squad workouts. While pitchers and catchers reported earlier this week, today was mandatory for all position players to be present as well.
More from Minnesota Twins News
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Twins’ Joey Gallo signing
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Christian Vazquez Signing
- Minnesota Twins: Twins jump into Top 5 in first MLB Draft Lottery
- Minnesota Twins: Byron Buxton wins 2022 Bob Feller Act of Valor Award
- Minnesota Twins: A Twins Homage to the Turkey of the Year Award
Earlier this morning, we took a look at what is visually taking place down in Florida for the Twins. Looking through images of batting practice and bullpens provides a glimpse into how the newly renovated Hammond Stadium is being utilized. As Paul Molitor continues to instruct his first Spring Training as manager of the Twins, there are plenty of new practices taking place however.
Here are some of the principles and thoughts coming from down south on the first day of full squad workouts.