The Minnesota Twins have been making good use of their renovated Hammond Stadium and surrounding complex over the last four days. While pitchers and catchers have reported, today signifies the first full squad workout. With the Twins ramping up towards games next week already, there is plenty of excitement going on.
More from Minnesota Twins News
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Twins’ Joey Gallo signing
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Christian Vazquez Signing
- Minnesota Twins: Twins jump into Top 5 in first MLB Draft Lottery
- Minnesota Twins: Byron Buxton wins 2022 Bob Feller Act of Valor Award
- Minnesota Twins: A Twins Homage to the Turkey of the Year Award
Bullpens are still flying between the pitchers and catchers, while positional players work on fielding drills and take batting practice. As this is the first day everyone is together, there is still a feeling out process taking place while everyone gets acquainted with each other for the upcoming season. The Twins have plenty of fresh faces in camp, and having good chemistry will be integral towards building for a turnaround year.
There’s plenty to see down in Fort Myers today, make sure to take a look at what’s going on.