Elevate Your Training With Pear Sports
The offseason is consistently about working to get better. Making sure you put the work in while others are taking time off allows athletes to consistently rise above the competition. As Jose Berrios rose through three levels of the farm system in 2014, we have seen what his offseason looks like this year. Now it’s time to elevate your own training with Pear Sports.
More from Minnesota Twins News
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Twins’ Joey Gallo signing
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Christian Vazquez Signing
- Minnesota Twins: Twins jump into Top 5 in first MLB Draft Lottery
- Minnesota Twins: Byron Buxton wins 2022 Bob Feller Act of Valor Award
- Minnesota Twins: A Twins Homage to the Turkey of the Year Award
Pear Sports has developed the Pear Mobile Training Intelligence System for both iPhone and Android smartphones with taking your training regimen to the next level in mind. Whether you are looking for a way to gain an advantage over the competition, or track the work your already put in, the Pear Sports Intelligence System is there.
Using bluetooth technology, the heart rate monitor in Pear Sports device keeps you on track, and helps to ensure you are working out at the right intensity. With real-time audio coaching, as well as feedback through the included earbuds, Pear Sports has you covered.
The system has an abundance of features, and highlighting Pear Sports device is:
- Features a Bluetooth heart rate monitor to measure body’s response to a workout
- Includes Stride earphones with earlock earpieces that work with the app to provide real-time audio coaching
- Exclusive earlock earpieces utilize seven contact points to ensure a secure and comfortable fit
- Free app includes over 500 training methods and activities from elite fitness experts
- App can be downloaded in the iTunes App Store and at Google Play
Make sure to check out the Pear Sports Mobile Training Intelligence System today over at their website, and stay tuned for Puckett’s Pond full review to come.
Next: Jose Berrios: Ready To Push The Game
More from Puckett's Pond
- Minnesota Twins: 2022 Year in Review for Twins Baseball
- Minnesota Twins: Making the Case for the Current 2023 Rotation
- Minnesota Twins: Does the MLB or the Twins have a Spending Problem?
- Minnesota Twins: 2 Possible Free Agent Reunions for 2023
- Minnesota Twins: Holiday Wish List for the rest of the Offseason