Major League Baseball has kicked off Spring Training in full swing. Within a matter of days, every team will have player their first spring game, and fans will flood ballparks around Arizona and Florida. Prior to the season starting however, there is quite a few interesting totals to take a look at when it comes to individual statistics.
More from Minnesota Twins News
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Twins’ Joey Gallo signing
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Christian Vazquez Signing
- Minnesota Twins: Twins jump into Top 5 in first MLB Draft Lottery
- Minnesota Twins: Byron Buxton wins 2022 Bob Feller Act of Valor Award
- Minnesota Twins: A Twins Homage to the Turkey of the Year Award
Bovada and many other sports books make a yearly habit of unveiling prop bets prior to the season. At this point, the Twins win total has been set at 70.5 games. We already discussed that the over is the best play on that number, but how should we look at the individual totals for the upcoming season.
Take a look at the prop bets with aim on individual performances for the 2015 season, and let us know where you think the right side will fall.