The Minnesota Twins watched as more than a handful of their top prospects were named on watch lists this offseason. Despite having some top-tier guys suffer through injuries, the Twins still remained amongst the best farm systems in the majors heading into the 2015 season. Now some of those prospects are ready to take center stage during Spring Training.
More from Minnesota Twins News
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Twins’ Joey Gallo signing
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Christian Vazquez Signing
- Minnesota Twins: Twins jump into Top 5 in first MLB Draft Lottery
- Minnesota Twins: Byron Buxton wins 2022 Bob Feller Act of Valor Award
- Minnesota Twins: A Twins Homage to the Turkey of the Year Award
With the team getting set to come together down in Fort Myers, there will be plenty of young faces around the diamond. As these six players work towards making their major league dream come true, just what can be expected of them this spring?
Let’s take a look…