Just a few days from now, the Minnesota Twins will begin their Spring Training schedule in full swing. Once that happens, players will be looking to not only gel with teammates for the upcoming season, but position themselves for the best opportunity on the field as well. There are a few players who stand to gain a lot in Fort Myers this season.
More from Minnesota Twins News
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Twins’ Joey Gallo signing
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Christian Vazquez Signing
- Minnesota Twins: Twins jump into Top 5 in first MLB Draft Lottery
- Minnesota Twins: Byron Buxton wins 2022 Bob Feller Act of Valor Award
- Minnesota Twins: A Twins Homage to the Turkey of the Year Award
We have seen this play out before. Both Aaron Hicks and Brian Dozier put together impressive Spring Training campaigns and found themselves vaulted into a new realm of discussion. With the Twins having plenty of youth and a couple of key position battles this season, who stands the most to gain down in Florida?
Let’s take a look at a couple of key candidates.