2015 Twins: For Better Or For Worse
As we enter the 2015 Major League Baseball season, the Minnesota Twins have a fresh start and a new opportunity. With four seasons of 90 losses behind them, sights are set on beginning the climb up the AL Central division standings. For that to happen, the club is going to need to take steps forward this season, and the expectation should be that they will.
More from Minnesota Twins News
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Christian Vazquez Signing
- Minnesota Twins: Twins jump into Top 5 in first MLB Draft Lottery
- Minnesota Twins: Byron Buxton wins 2022 Bob Feller Act of Valor Award
- Minnesota Twins: A Twins Homage to the Turkey of the Year Award
- Minnesota Twins: 5 Reasons for Fans to be Thankful for this Thanksgiving
After a successful offseason in which the Twins addressed areas of need, the organization has been supplemented with talent to pair with the rising youth movement. Minnesota will open with the second largest payroll in club history, and that should translate to winning on the diamond as well. To better understand where both strengths and weaknesses lie, we take a look at a positional breakdown of better or worse comparisons.
Take a look…