2015 AL Central Standings Predictions
Here we are, 38 days away from the Minnesota Twins pitchers and catcher reporting to sunny Fort Myers for Spring Training. The 2015 Major League Baseball regular season is quickly approaching, and with that, there is a new-found hope for the Twins. After another 90 loss campaign, fans around Twins Territory are left scratching their heads in wonderment when it comes to just how the Twins will look this year.
More from Minnesota Twins News
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Twins’ Joey Gallo signing
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Christian Vazquez Signing
- Minnesota Twins: Twins jump into Top 5 in first MLB Draft Lottery
- Minnesota Twins: Byron Buxton wins 2022 Bob Feller Act of Valor Award
- Minnesota Twins: A Twins Homage to the Turkey of the Year Award
In 2015, it might be fair to argue that the AL Central will be one of baseball’s most competitive divisions. With most teams taking significant steps forward, and the rivalries running deep enough to fuel constant competition, the should be expected. As projections have started to hit the market, we are ready to unveil our 2015 AL Central Standings.
Let’s get into it, from worst to first, here we go…