As we get closer to the Minnesota Twins embarking on Fort Myers for the beginning of Spring Training, there are more than a few storylines to monitor. Yesterday we took a look at some of the most important players to watch over the course of the spring, and today we’ll begin to dive a little deeper into the positional battles that are set to take place.
More from Minnesota Twins News
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Twins’ Joey Gallo signing
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Christian Vazquez Signing
- Minnesota Twins: Twins jump into Top 5 in first MLB Draft Lottery
- Minnesota Twins: Byron Buxton wins 2022 Bob Feller Act of Valor Award
- Minnesota Twins: A Twins Homage to the Turkey of the Year Award
Arguably the most intriguing position this spring will be the hot corner. After a season that saw Trevor Plouffe really mature as a player, and Miguel Sano undergo a serious surgery, the position has plenty of intrigue. With a few different options potentially playing out over the course of Spring Training, we want to take a look at what each possibility brings to the table.
Let’s get into it…