We are just over a month away from the Minnesota Twins returning to sunny Fort Myers, Florida to open Spring Training. While pitchers and catchers will be the first to embark on the newly renovated Hammond Stadium, the Minnesota Twins will find they have a handful of guys with something to prove before the 2015 season.
More from Minnesota Twins News
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Twins’ Joey Gallo signing
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Christian Vazquez Signing
- Minnesota Twins: Twins jump into Top 5 in first MLB Draft Lottery
- Minnesota Twins: Byron Buxton wins 2022 Bob Feller Act of Valor Award
- Minnesota Twins: A Twins Homage to the Turkey of the Year Award
As the Twins prepare to flip the script in regards to what their team and talent on the field will be, important positional battles as well as developmental steps will be taken throughout the short few weeks of Spring Training. With a young roster, and plenty of excitement on the 40 man as a whole, there’s a few guys worth monitoring closely.
Let’s check them out: