As the Winter Meetings come to a close, the Minnesota Twins have been linked to many, but time themselves to no one. Torii Hunter was signed to a one-year deal prior to the Meetings, and since, the Twins have shift their focus more towards the mound. With a signing involving Ervin Santana looking likely, it’s time to take a look as to what the Twins 2015 starting rotation could look like.
More from Minnesota Twins News
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Twins’ Joey Gallo signing
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Christian Vazquez Signing
- Minnesota Twins: Twins jump into Top 5 in first MLB Draft Lottery
- Minnesota Twins: Byron Buxton wins 2022 Bob Feller Act of Valor Award
- Minnesota Twins: A Twins Homage to the Turkey of the Year Award
In 2014, the Minnesota Twins struggled to compete thanks to poor performances on the mound once again. If the turnaround is going to start in 2015, it will begin first and foremost from the mound. For the first time in a long time, the Twins have a significant amount of options when it comes to rounding out their rotation.
While Spring Training will likely sort out who rounds out the Twins starting rotation, there is significant reason to be excited that quality arms will fill it. Let’s take a look!