Positional Battles: Who’s Fighting For The Twins Rotation?
1 of 5
The Minnesota Twins are just weeks away from Spring Training, and with much certainty surrounding the roster this season, there is also a level of uncertainty when it comes to the starting rotation. While Phil Hughes, Ervin Santana, Ricky Nolasco, and Kyle Gibson are locks for the Twins, the fifth and final spot remains up for grabs.
More from Minnesota Twins News
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Twins’ Joey Gallo signing
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Christian Vazquez Signing
- Minnesota Twins: Twins jump into Top 5 in first MLB Draft Lottery
- Minnesota Twins: Byron Buxton wins 2022 Bob Feller Act of Valor Award
- Minnesota Twins: A Twins Homage to the Turkey of the Year Award
With Paul Molitor and Neil Allen now the chief decision makers when it comes to filling out their squad, the final rotation spot will likely be determined over the course of Spring Training. For the first time in a while, the Twins have a plethora of options, but it will be on one of those players to emerge and take hold of the role.
Let’s take a look at the candidates…