Help Get Minnesota Twins Legend Harmon Killebrew On a Stamp
Remember back in the old days when you had to send actual letters? Yeah, those things you went to the post office to get. Ask your parents about them kids.
Anyway, the U.S. Postal Service has one thing figured out and that is that stamps are cool. Stamps are really cool if you put different cool designs or people on the stamps. The U.S. Postal Service is currently considering putting Minnesota Twins legend Harmon Killebrew on a real life future U.S. postal stamp.
More from Minnesota Twins News
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Twins’ Joey Gallo signing
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Christian Vazquez Signing
- Minnesota Twins: Twins jump into Top 5 in first MLB Draft Lottery
- Minnesota Twins: Byron Buxton wins 2022 Bob Feller Act of Valor Award
- Minnesota Twins: A Twins Homage to the Turkey of the Year Award
The Minnesota Twins’ official website says to write a letter to the following if you’d like to make your support of the Killebrew idea known to the people in power:
United States Postal Services
475 Lenfat Plaza SW
Washington, DC 20260-3501
I hope everyone is having the same thought as me. There is someone who gets paid as Executive Director of Stamps Services. That is either the best job ever or the most boring job in the world. I honestly can’t decide.
Also, you are supposed to send a copy of the letter you send to D.C. to the following:
1476 Kingston Ave.
Baldwin, NY 11510
The Twins website doesn’t make it clear why, but why should I question it.
Let’s do this Twins fans. This make one of our legends become a legendary stamp that stands the test of time.
More information may come available in the coming days from the Twins’ official site.
More from Puckett's Pond
- Minnesota Twins: Does the MLB or the Twins have a Spending Problem?
- Minnesota Twins: 2 Possible Free Agent Reunions for 2023
- Minnesota Twins: Holiday Wish List for the rest of the Offseason
- Minnesota Twins: After signing with the Mets, Correa spurns Twins again
- Minnesota Twins: You Spin Me Right Round, Right Round