The Minnesota Twins have some great writers covering them. “A look around Twins Territory” is a collection those in one place for Puckett’s Pond readers.
One of the greatest things about writing about the Minnesota Twins at Puckett’s Pond is that we are no different than most of you reading us. We are fans. And like you, we are reading all the other great content that is being written about our favorite team the Twins.
Below is a collection of some of the most recent pieces being written around Twins Territory. Enjoy!
Almost a week ago, we included Keith Law’s update on Tyler Jay in this space. Rhett Bollinger was able to write a more detailed update on Jay’s progress in the Arizona Fall League.
More from Minnesota Twins News
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Twins’ Joey Gallo signing
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Christian Vazquez Signing
- Minnesota Twins: Twins jump into Top 5 in first MLB Draft Lottery
- Minnesota Twins: Byron Buxton wins 2022 Bob Feller Act of Valor Award
- Minnesota Twins: A Twins Homage to the Turkey of the Year Award
Former Twins skipper Ron Gardenhire is reportedly being hired as manager of the division rival Detroit Tigers. After spending a season as the Arizona Diamondbacks Bench Coach, Gardenhire has opened up to the use of sabermetrics, which was something the Tigers were reportedly impressed by.
- Touch ‘Em All Podcast: Derek Falvey discusses his relationship with Paul Molitor, and the search for a pitching coach.
If you like hearing great nuggets of information form the guys who actually get to make team decisions, you will like this episode of Touch ‘Em All.
Seth Stohs continues to look at potential contract extensions the Twins could look to offer to some of their core players. In this edition, he offers his thoughts on what the Twins could offer Miguel Sano.
Rhett Bollinger wrote about the areas of the team that the Twins will need to address this offseason. As he offers analysis of the state of several areas of the team, Bollinger offers up some potential ways to improve the team going into 2018.