Minnesota Twins Offseason Weekly Reaction: Breakout and Bounce Back Projections
Writers Note: A weekly review of the Minnesota Twins offseason transactions, including reaction and opinions from fans and myself. Look for future polls on my Twitter account to share your opinions. Last week, Kennys Vargas and the Rotation.
As arbitration discussions get under way, the Minnesota Twins offseason is nearing the final month. Hard to believe that in 32 days pitchers and catchers will report. It is hard not to think about what could be in the upcoming 2016 season.
More from Puckett's Pond
- Minnesota Twins: 2022 Year in Review for Twins Baseball
- Minnesota Twins: Making the Case for the Current 2023 Rotation
- Minnesota Twins: Does the MLB or the Twins have a Spending Problem?
- Minnesota Twins: 2 Possible Free Agent Reunions for 2023
- Minnesota Twins: Holiday Wish List for the rest of the Offseason
ESPN has come out with its picks for breakout hitters and pitchers for each team. FanGraphs has released the 2016 ZiPS and Steamer projections. Wondering what Twins fans were thinking, I started three Twitter polls to ask fans for their picks for breakout hitter, breakout pitcher and bounce back player in 2016. On each poll includes three players along with an “other” option. If the voter chose the “other” option they were to reply with the name of the player they chose. Each slide has one of the three polls and includes my pick for each as well.
Lets dive in.
Next: Breakout Hitter