Twins Cap Off Solid First Week In Fort Myers
The Minnesota Twins kicked off Spring Training on Wednesday with an exhibition contest against the Minnesota Gophers. Now with their first weekend series under their belt, the Twins have a handful of storylines to help make sense of the first week of camp.
More from Minnesota Twins News
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Twins’ Joey Gallo signing
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Christian Vazquez Signing
- Minnesota Twins: Twins jump into Top 5 in first MLB Draft Lottery
- Minnesota Twins: Byron Buxton wins 2022 Bob Feller Act of Valor Award
- Minnesota Twins: A Twins Homage to the Turkey of the Year Award
Although statistics aren’t indicative of much when it comes to the Spring Training campaign, the Twins find themselves at the .500 mark through their first four games. Thus far, the process has been relatively indicative of the results. Solid pitching has led to low scoring games, and hitters have struggled out of the gate, in what has become the norm for Major League Baseball.
The Twins remain one of the most uncertain teams in all of baseball heading into the 2015 season. With poor pitching performances hopefully a thing of the past, the project as one of the surprise teams of the season. Here’s a couple of key points from the first week of Spring Training.