The Minnesota Twins have now turned the calendar to March, and the second week of Spring Training is well underway. With games kicking off on Wednesday, the Twins will have plenty of action taking place around Hammond Stadium the next two days. There has already been a handful of storylines to come out of Florida, and we are here to catch you up on Monday.
More from Minnesota Twins News
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Twins’ Joey Gallo signing
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Christian Vazquez Signing
- Minnesota Twins: Twins jump into Top 5 in first MLB Draft Lottery
- Minnesota Twins: Byron Buxton wins 2022 Bob Feller Act of Valor Award
- Minnesota Twins: A Twins Homage to the Turkey of the Year Award
Focusing on the biggest storylines of the day, the Twins have quite a few developments that have taken place in the short time period down in Florida. With position players all now participating in practices, things are much busier for first year manager Paul Molitor.
Let’s take a look at the most important notes to come out of Spring Training to kick off the week.