Spring Training is well underway for the Minnesota Twins down in sunny Fort Myers, Florida. Minnesota has seen the majority of its position players report, including all pitchers and catchers. Tomorrow signifies the first full squad workout, and the Twins are taking some time off for a golf outing this afternoon. Prior to heading out however, there was plenty of work that took place.
More from Minnesota Twins News
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Twins’ Joey Gallo signing
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Christian Vazquez Signing
- Minnesota Twins: Twins jump into Top 5 in first MLB Draft Lottery
- Minnesota Twins: Byron Buxton wins 2022 Bob Feller Act of Valor Award
- Minnesota Twins: A Twins Homage to the Turkey of the Year Award
With bullpens flying and batting practice being taken this morning, plenty of players got more work in as they prepare for the upcoming season. With three days under their belt, the club continues to push towards the first games that will begin taking place next week. Although the results are rather non-substantial, the process throughout the next month will be very important.
Take a look at the sights and sounds of the third day of Spring Training for the Twins.