Twins Spring Training: News And Notes Day 4
As the Minnesota Twins continue on with Spring Training down in Fort Myers, there’s plenty of information that continues to filter in surrounding the ballclub. Today being the last day before position players are required to report to the facility, many of them have enjoyed what will be their last day off in quite some time. Pitchers and catchers remain in full swing, and there are plenty of other happenings taking place today.
More from Minnesota Twins News
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Twins’ Joey Gallo signing
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Christian Vazquez Signing
- Minnesota Twins: Twins jump into Top 5 in first MLB Draft Lottery
- Minnesota Twins: Byron Buxton wins 2022 Bob Feller Act of Valor Award
- Minnesota Twins: A Twins Homage to the Turkey of the Year Award
With rain clouds moving in and potentially threatening practices throughout the day, the Twins made some changes to their morning pen sessions for pitchers. Today also is filled with some lighter activities as the organization will hit the ground running tomorrow with everyone present. Making sure the team is ready to get going with the full spring slate just around the corner, today is one of the last loose days prior to the season.
Let’s take a look at some of the days bigger storylines when it comes to what is taking place down at Hammond Stadium.