Earlier this week, the Minnesota Twins pitchers and catchers were required to report to the newly renovated Hammond Stadium. Although positional players aren’t yet required to show up, many of them have arrived early and are proving eager to get the 2015 season underway. No games are taking place until next week, but there is plenty going on around the facility.
More from Minnesota Twins News
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Twins’ Joey Gallo signing
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Christian Vazquez Signing
- Minnesota Twins: Twins jump into Top 5 in first MLB Draft Lottery
- Minnesota Twins: Byron Buxton wins 2022 Bob Feller Act of Valor Award
- Minnesota Twins: A Twins Homage to the Turkey of the Year Award
Thanks to a handful of different sources on the ground in Fort Myers, we have the ability to take an inside look as to who is getting bullpens in and what is taking place. With Paul Molitor running his first Spring Training, there is plenty of buzz around the team. Neil Allen, the Twins new pitching coach, is already establishing rapport with his new staff as well.
Take a look at some of the sights and happenings from the Twins third day of Spring Training.