If you have never had the opportunity to travel from Twins Territory in Minnesota down to Twins Territory in Fort Myers, Florida for Spring Training, you are missing out. The Twins provide fans the unique experience of getting up close and personal with some of the games greatest ballplayers. Spring Training provides teams with renewed hope and excitement, while showing off development during the offseason.
More from Minnesota Twins News
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Twins’ Joey Gallo signing
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Christian Vazquez Signing
- Minnesota Twins: Twins jump into Top 5 in first MLB Draft Lottery
- Minnesota Twins: Byron Buxton wins 2022 Bob Feller Act of Valor Award
- Minnesota Twins: A Twins Homage to the Turkey of the Year Award
While not all position players are required to be present for a couple more days, most have already shown up to Hammond Stadium for the 2015 season. With a handful of Twins beat writers on site for the next month to cover the action, we are able to give you a look into what is taking place down in Florida.
The first few days have been filled with a handful of pitchers getting in bullpen sessions and working through their first times off a mound in 2015. Position players have been getting work in as well and the Twins appear to be all systems go to start the spring. Take a look at some of the highlights thus far.