Minnesota Twins 2015 Monthly Highlights
As the 2015 season is set to get underway for the Minnesota Twins, there is some warranted buzz around this year’s team. As the past four seasons have been filled with 90 loss seasons, the Twins look to turn the page towards a fresh start. In 2015, much more winning should take place, and the season will be highlighted by some big moments.
More from Minnesota Twins News
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Twins’ Joey Gallo signing
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Christian Vazquez Signing
- Minnesota Twins: Twins jump into Top 5 in first MLB Draft Lottery
- Minnesota Twins: Byron Buxton wins 2022 Bob Feller Act of Valor Award
- Minnesota Twins: A Twins Homage to the Turkey of the Year Award
Looking ahead at the schedule for the upcoming year, a handful of months throughout the campaign should provide some pretty big storylines for the Twins. Whether it be call ups or awards being handed out, the Twins should find plenty to provide excitement to Twins Territory.
While it’s hard to pinpoint the storyline for each month of a long season, let’s take a look at a couple of the bigger predictions.