Mar 28, 2014; Fort Myers, FL, USA; Minnesota Twins center fielder Aaron Hicks (32) dives into third base on a steal against the Boston Red Sox during their game at Hammond Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Steve Mitchell-USA TODAY Sports
Twins Head For Spring Training
As the first couple of weeks in the month of February flew by, the Twins found themselves making the trek down to Fort Myers, Florida. Spring Training is now ready to get underway and the Twins will embark on their 2015 journey through the Grapefruit League. With Jose Berrios, Miguel Sano, and Byron Buxton all in big league camp, there should be plenty of highlights from the youngsters.
It’s been a long time since we last had the opportunity to sit back and feast our eyes on baseball; thankfully the wait is finally over. Welcome to the 2015 Minnesota Twins Major League Baseball season!
More from Puckett's Pond
- Minnesota Twins: Does the MLB or the Twins have a Spending Problem?
- Minnesota Twins: 2 Possible Free Agent Reunions for 2023
- Minnesota Twins: Holiday Wish List for the rest of the Offseason
- Minnesota Twins: After signing with the Mets, Correa spurns Twins again
- Minnesota Twins: You Spin Me Right Round, Right Round