2015 Twins: Looking For A Spring Training Hero
The narrative has played out so many times before, especially for the Twins. While Spring Training is admittedly not a reflection of what is to come, there seems to be someone who always shines above the rest. Whether you look back at the spring Brian Dozier put together, or the one Aaron Hicks vaulted himself to the major leagues, there is always that one guy. In a year the Twins look to take a leap forward, who profiles as that player in 2015?
More from Minnesota Twins News
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Twins’ Joey Gallo signing
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Christian Vazquez Signing
- Minnesota Twins: Twins jump into Top 5 in first MLB Draft Lottery
- Minnesota Twins: Byron Buxton wins 2022 Bob Feller Act of Valor Award
- Minnesota Twins: A Twins Homage to the Turkey of the Year Award
Although both Tyler Duffey and Jose Berrios have been included as non-roster invites to Spring Training, they would both be amongst the category of guys that are probably on the outside looking in. When trying to decide who may turn a strong spring into a springboard for the season, we want to consider guys who could find themselves as beneficiaries of an immediate call up.
The Twins have a few intriguing players appeared to be slated on the 25 man roster as well as guys on the fringe who are right at the cusp. Here’s a look at some of the most realistic possibilities.