As pitchers and catchers begin to report around Major League Baseball today, Spring Training is about to get under way in full swing. While the Twins still have a couple of days before their first full squad workout, the offseason has provided plenty of excitement. Heading into the 2015 season, we should probably understand everything that took place.
More from Minnesota Twins News
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Twins’ Joey Gallo signing
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Christian Vazquez Signing
- Minnesota Twins: Twins jump into Top 5 in first MLB Draft Lottery
- Minnesota Twins: Byron Buxton wins 2022 Bob Feller Act of Valor Award
- Minnesota Twins: A Twins Homage to the Turkey of the Year Award
While some may contend that the baseball season is too long, it truly is the offseason that deprives us of the greatest game on earth. The Twins did their best to keep us entertained this winter however, and there were plenty of highlights. In a season that should bring more positives than negatives for the first time in a while, the offseason paved the way for a turnaround.
Let’s take a look at some of the biggest highlights for the Twins to take place since last season.