As the Minnesota Twins are now just five days away from kicking off Spring Training, the long wait that is baseball’s offseason is quickly coming to an end. With the majority of roster moves having now taken place, ESPN’s Jim Bowden has released his final offseason grades for the entirety of Major League Baseball.
More from Minnesota Twins News
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Twins’ Joey Gallo signing
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Christian Vazquez Signing
- Minnesota Twins: Twins jump into Top 5 in first MLB Draft Lottery
- Minnesota Twins: Byron Buxton wins 2022 Bob Feller Act of Valor Award
- Minnesota Twins: A Twins Homage to the Turkey of the Year Award
Obviously being most concerned with where the Twins fall in relation to their AL Central comrades, we’ll take a look at how the Central shook out as a whole. The division should once against remain amongst baseball’s most competitive, and the Twins should be expected to be in the thick of it this season.
Here is how Bowden thought AL Central teams did this season in order of worst to first: