As the 2015 Major League Baseball offseason comes to a close, it’s time to take a look ahead at what the season could end up looking like. Making predictions before the first pitch of the regular season is thrown out leaves a ton of variables up in the air, but it also offers the opportunity to be extremely off the cuff as well.
More from Minnesota Twins News
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Twins’ Joey Gallo signing
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Christian Vazquez Signing
- Minnesota Twins: Twins jump into Top 5 in first MLB Draft Lottery
- Minnesota Twins: Byron Buxton wins 2022 Bob Feller Act of Valor Award
- Minnesota Twins: A Twins Homage to the Turkey of the Year Award
After an offseason that has featured teams like the Chicago White Sox and San Diego Padres playing big roles in talent acquisition, 2015 looks to be shaping up to be a fun season. With new faces in new places, and new organizations ready to become contenders, baseball may see the emergence of another Kansas City Royals like playoff contender.
Here is how I see the postseason shaking out for the 2015 Major League Baseball Season: