As the Minnesota Twins head into the 2015 season, they are going to be looking for some contributors to step up. After posting a top 10 offensive output last season, regression will set in for some players, and that will only be cooled by new names answering the call. For the Twins however, there are plenty of capable players on all sides of the diamond.
More from Minnesota Twins News
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Twins’ Joey Gallo signing
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Christian Vazquez Signing
- Minnesota Twins: Twins jump into Top 5 in first MLB Draft Lottery
- Minnesota Twins: Byron Buxton wins 2022 Bob Feller Act of Valor Award
- Minnesota Twins: A Twins Homage to the Turkey of the Year Award
It’s very fair to say that the Twins got breakout performances from Kurt Suzuki, Danny Santana, and Phil Hughes a season ago. While Hughes was likely the one counted upon the most, his level of success could not have been predicted. Both Santana and Suzuki delivered on the offensive side, and helped to fuel what was a good run scoring Twins team.
There are quite a few players to watch in 2015, but we picked our favorites from the rotation, field, and bullpen to highlight. Check them out…