As the Minnesota Twins embark on Fort Myers in 27 days, the ballclub will kick off what should be the most successful season the Twins have played in years. With an offense that produce at a respectable clip a season ago, the additions of free agents, as well as internal talent should push the envelope even further. With home runs remaining one of the most exciting parts of the game, the Twins could have quite a bit of power this season, but who leads the group?
More from Minnesota Twins News
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Twins’ Joey Gallo signing
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Christian Vazquez Signing
- Minnesota Twins: Twins jump into Top 5 in first MLB Draft Lottery
- Minnesota Twins: Byron Buxton wins 2022 Bob Feller Act of Valor Award
- Minnesota Twins: A Twins Homage to the Turkey of the Year Award
Last season, the Twins had just four players hitting double-digit home runs, and this season, that number could double. With the Twins looking like they have a lineup that can compete with anyone, just who paces the long ball total may come as somewhat of a surprise.
With both familiar names, and some dark horses, check out our projection of the top five home run hitters for the Twins in 2015.