At this point in the offseason, we still sit just under a month away from Spring Training kicking off in Fort Myers. While a lot still remains up in the air not only with the Twins, but teams around Major League Baseball, it’s somewhat interesting to take a look at projections for the upcoming season.
More from Minnesota Twins News
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Twins’ Joey Gallo signing
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Christian Vazquez Signing
- Minnesota Twins: Twins jump into Top 5 in first MLB Draft Lottery
- Minnesota Twins: Byron Buxton wins 2022 Bob Feller Act of Valor Award
- Minnesota Twins: A Twins Homage to the Turkey of the Year Award
Right now, sportsbooks have yet to release lines for the over/under win totals for teams across Major League Baseball. While win totals are arguably the most important statistic from a team standpoint, there are quite a few categories that, should the Twins achieve them, will help the club to find themselves in a good spot.
Let’s take a look at some over/under projections for the Twins in 2015: