Prior to the start of the 2015 Major League Baseball season, it’s a good idea to get a look at the lay of the land and take a realistic view at some themes that may play out over the course of the season. In what could be one of the best seasons for the AL Central in quite some time, there are plenty of storylines to monitor. While a handful involve the Twins, it’s also vital to know the competition.
More from Minnesota Twins News
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Twins’ Joey Gallo signing
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Christian Vazquez Signing
- Minnesota Twins: Twins jump into Top 5 in first MLB Draft Lottery
- Minnesota Twins: Byron Buxton wins 2022 Bob Feller Act of Valor Award
- Minnesota Twins: A Twins Homage to the Turkey of the Year Award
With both pitching and hitting prowess running rampant throughout the division, look for the AL Central to make plenty of waves this season. Expecting the Twins division to be one of the most competitive in baseball is not a far-fetched idea in the slightest.
The AL Central has always been relatively competitive, and the influx of talent this offseason takes it to an all new level. Here’s five bold predictions to watch for this season.