‘Are Bob and Susie talking to each other?’
‘Are they a thing?’
‘I think they like each other.’
‘I hear they haven’t even talked.’
That’s the Minnesota Twins and Joe Maddon. The Twins and Joe Maddon are a boy and girl in high school who may or may not like each other, but the whole damn school is talking about them.
It was reported that the Minnesota Twins never contacted Joe Maddon, whom looks to be set to take over the managerial reigns for the Chicago Cubs. Now LaVelle E. Neal III of the Star Tribune reports that the Twins and Maddon did actually talk after all.
Neal does not mention if they kissed or if one of the parties copped a feel.
How do you cop a feel of a whole organization? Very carefully.
So, maybe the Twins talked to Joe Maddon, maybe they didn’t. Maybe he’s not going to the Chicago Cubs.
MAYBE THERE IS A WORLD WHERE ALEX GORDON SCORED IN GAME SEVEN AND WE LIVE IN A MUCH HAPPIER PLACE.
Anything seems to be a possibility. Someday soon, my child, we will have a manager of the Minnesota Twins. Maybe it’ll even be a child, it’s been done before.
More from Puckett's Pond
- Minnesota Twins: 2022 Year in Review for Twins Baseball
- Minnesota Twins: Making the Case for the Current 2023 Rotation
- Minnesota Twins: Does the MLB or the Twins have a Spending Problem?
- Minnesota Twins: 2 Possible Free Agent Reunions for 2023
- Minnesota Twins: Holiday Wish List for the rest of the Offseason