Last night’s Minnesota Twins game against the Cleveland Indians was postponed. Due to the season coming to a quick end in a matter of weeks, a doubleheader is what the Twins find themselves playing in today. After Trevor May got his second major league win in their last outing, the Twins will look to keep the ball rolling with Kyle Gibson.
More from Minnesota Twins News
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Twins’ Joey Gallo signing
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Christian Vazquez Signing
- Minnesota Twins: Twins jump into Top 5 in first MLB Draft Lottery
- Minnesota Twins: Byron Buxton wins 2022 Bob Feller Act of Valor Award
- Minnesota Twins: A Twins Homage to the Turkey of the Year Award
Here is how both teams will line up:
Minnesota Twins (62-82)
Brian Dozier 2B
Joe Mauer 1B
- SP Kyle Gibson
Cleveland Indians (74-68)
Jose Ramirez SS
Jason Kipnis 2B
J.B. Shuck LF
Tyler Holt RF
- SP Corey Kluber
- Danny Santana was scheduled to take another day off to get healthy yesterday, it looks like the game being moved back was all he needed, he will start today in CF.
- Unfortunately, Ron Gardenhire has yet again removed Aaron Hicks from the lineup, we are scratching our heads too, don’t worry.
- The Twins will stick with Kyle Gibson in game one while the Indians will instead go with Corey Kluber.
First pitch in game one today from Progressive Field is scheduled for 11:05 pm central time and can be seen on Fox Sports North. Should you want to listen to the game on the radio, catch it on the Twins Radio Network.