Minnesota Twins Game 145: Lineups and First Impressions
Fresh off Trevor May winning his second big league game, the Minnesota Twins will be looking to knock off the Cleveland Indians for a second straight night. Minnesota is trying to stave off the 90 loss plateau as long as they can, and it will take a strong September to continue to do so.
More from Minnesota Twins News
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Twins’ Joey Gallo signing
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Christian Vazquez Signing
- Minnesota Twins: Twins jump into Top 5 in first MLB Draft Lottery
- Minnesota Twins: Byron Buxton wins 2022 Bob Feller Act of Valor Award
- Minnesota Twins: A Twins Homage to the Turkey of the Year Award
Tonight for the Twins, Kyle Gibson will take the mound. He will be opposed by T.J. House for the Indians.
Here is how both teams will line up:
Minnesota Twins (62-82)
Brian Dozier 2B
Joe Mauer 1B
Aaron Hicks CF
- SP Kyle Gibson
Cleveland Indians (74-68)
Jose Ramirez SS
Jason Kipnis 2B
Yan Gomes DH
David Murphy RF
- SP T.J. House
- Danny Santana is still out of the lineup tonight, however, the Twins will also sit Jordan Schafer.
- Brian Dozier moves back into the leadoff spot, and despite the power he displayed earlier in the season, he is no longer considered a power hitter in the leadoff hole.
- The Twins will give Parmelee some playing tonight having him man left field.
- Will the Twins make it a streak and win two in a row?
First pitch tonight from Progressive Field is scheduled for 7:05 pm central time and can be seen on Fox Sports North. Should you want to listen to the game on the radio, catch it on the Twins Radio Network.