#VoteMorneau: The Poem
Credit: Bob Stanton-USA TODAY Sports
Remember all the good times that we had?
How the sight of a helicopter swing would make you glad?
Recall how you chanted MVP?
A Justin Morneau shirsey was cool as could be
He might be gone, but he still needs your love
To get in the All-Star Game he needs an extra shove
Some hometown pride for the Canadian boy
To see him back would give us all great joy
More from Minnesota Twins News
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Twins’ Joey Gallo signing
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Christian Vazquez Signing
- Minnesota Twins: Twins jump into Top 5 in first MLB Draft Lottery
- Minnesota Twins: Byron Buxton wins 2022 Bob Feller Act of Valor Award
- Minnesota Twins: A Twins Homage to the Turkey of the Year Award
You have until three o’clock central to cast your vote
Make sure Justin’s Tuesday isn’t spent on a fishing boat
Stop reading this poem and accomplish your mission
Don’t make my plea just into some kind of wishing
A Rockie, A Twin a Pittsburgh Pirate too
He deserves a 2014 All-Star uniform decked out in blue
Get to clicking or tweeting and then do it some mo’
Whatever you do, keep voting Morneau
Your ballot awaits you here. Seriously, you only have until 3 PM Central to vote for Mr. Morneau, so go!