The newest member of the Minnesota Twins, Josh Donaldson, is bringing the purple rain with him. Prepare for (more) homers with this shirt.
The Minnesota Twins already had plenty of pop in their lineup. They led the majors in home runs last season – and set an MLB record – with 307 dingers.
But that didn’t stop them from adding another power bat to the heart of their order in third baseman Josh Donaldson.
He’s had 24+ home runs in six of the last seven seasons, including 37 last year with the Atlanta Braves. So it makes sense he’s called the Bringer of Rain.
But now he’s the Bringer of (Purple) Rain.
- Officially licensed product of the MLB Players Association.
- Purple, gray, and white print. Available in two styles.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in heather navy. Unisex sizing with a snug fit.
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly blended-fleece in navy. Drawcord in natural. Front pouch pocket. Unisex sizing.
- Designed by Evan Russell.
- Screened in the USA.
This design is available as a hoodie ($48) or a t-shirt ($28). It would be the perfect look to start off the 2020 MLB season. Plus, you know when you’re buying BreakingT that you’re buying quality. We’re talking premium comfort and style.