Minnesota Twins: Five Favorite All-Star Moments
In case you didn’t realize, the All-Star Game is upon us and the Minnesota Twins are sending Eduardo Nunez to represent them in San Diego.
For the rest of the guys on the team, it’ll be an opportunity for them to spend time with their families and rest but for Nunez it will surely be a memory that will last him a life time.
That got me thinking about some other Minnesota Twins who have made the trip and what some of the top memories from their time at the Midsummer Classic would have been.
More from Puckett's Pond
- Minnesota Twins: Making the Case for the Current 2023 Rotation
- Minnesota Twins: Does the MLB or the Twins have a Spending Problem?
- Minnesota Twins: 2 Possible Free Agent Reunions for 2023
- Minnesota Twins: Holiday Wish List for the rest of the Offseason
- Minnesota Twins: After signing with the Mets, Correa spurns Twins again
Hopefully on Tuesday, we’ll get to see Nunez running the bases the only way he knows how: As fast as he possibly can with his helmet left in the dust.
After a little bit of time to think, I’ve made a list of a few of my favorite All-Star memories featuring our very own Minnesota Twins.
I’ve cut it down to being from 2000 to present as that time frame has really been my peak baseball fandom. Prior to that I was little young.
Because of this being the general time frame for this list, it may be a bit obvious which one will be my No. 1 choice so please keep in mind these memories are my favorite during that time and feel free to chime in with any favorites of your own.
Next: Number Five