Sep 21, 2014; Minneapolis, MN, USA; Minnesota Twins shortstopDanny Santana
(39) fields a ground ball against the Cleveland Indians at Target Field. Mandatory Credit: Brad Rempel-USA TODAY Sports
Twins embrace picture day As the Twins have players from around the organization getting their pictures taken for websites and media guides for use during the upcoming season, they are keeping the mood light. Using Twitter to promote the brand on social media, plenty of Twins players are taking a break from the Spring Training action to get some smiles in.
Torii announces that he’s back. It appears that he’s here to stay with some front office aspirations after his playing days as well.
Aaron Thompson may have a modeling career in the future.
Danny Santana continues to show off his personality.
The Twins newest starting pitcher Ervin Santana, brandishes his #SMELLBASEBALL routine.
Of course it wouldn’t be picture day without two of the Twins most prized prospects getting in on the action.
Make sure to stay tuned to Pukett’s Pond for more information from Spring Training down in Fort Myers as it continues to filter in.
More from Puckett's Pond
- Minnesota Twins: 2022 Year in Review for Twins Baseball
- Minnesota Twins: Making the Case for the Current 2023 Rotation
- Minnesota Twins: Does the MLB or the Twins have a Spending Problem?
- Minnesota Twins: 2 Possible Free Agent Reunions for 2023
- Minnesota Twins: Holiday Wish List for the rest of the Offseason