Aug 25, 2014; Anaheim, CA, USA; Miami Marlins manager Mike Redmond (11) during the fifth inning against the Los Angeles Angels at Angel Stadium of Anaheim. Mandatory Credit: Richard Mackson-USA TODAY Sports
NL Manager of the Year
The Miami Marlins were probably in contention longer than many had them pegged for during the 2014 season, but 2015 should be another step forward. Look for Redmond to push his squad to challenge the Washington Nationals, and to be a playoff team nobody wants to play. The Marlins are looking to take the next step, and it will be on the voice of their young skipper the gets them there.
More from Puckett's Pond
- Minnesota Twins: 2022 Year in Review for Twins Baseball
- Minnesota Twins: Making the Case for the Current 2023 Rotation
- Minnesota Twins: Does the MLB or the Twins have a Spending Problem?
- Minnesota Twins: 2 Possible Free Agent Reunions for 2023
- Minnesota Twins: Holiday Wish List for the rest of the Offseason