Sep 27, 2014; Detroit, MI, USA; Minnesota Twins second baseman Brian Dozier (2) hits an RBI single in the fifth inning against the Detroit Tigers at Comerica Park. Mandatory Credit: Rick Osentoski-USA TODAY Sports
In the pitching predictions I said that Ervin Santana was going to make the All-Star Game, so I shouldn’t exactly predict that again, but I think Brian Dozier has a good chance. Dozier is going to blow us all away in 2015. Dozier will go for 25 home runs (23 last season), 90 RBI (71 last season) and improve his batting average to at least .260 (.242 last season). The offense will improve once again in 2015.
More from Puckett's Pond
- Minnesota Twins: Does the MLB or the Twins have a Spending Problem?
- Minnesota Twins: 2 Possible Free Agent Reunions for 2023
- Minnesota Twins: Holiday Wish List for the rest of the Offseason
- Minnesota Twins: After signing with the Mets, Correa spurns Twins again
- Minnesota Twins: You Spin Me Right Round, Right Round