Sep 9, 2014; Washington, DC, USA; Atlanta Braves starting pitcher Ervin Santana (30) pitches during the fifth inning against the Washington Nationals at Nationals Park. Washington Nationals defeated against the Atlanta Braves 6-4. Mandatory Credit: Tommy Gilligan-USA TODAY Sports
Santana Notches All-Star Bid
Ervin Santana is the new shiny toy for the Minnesota Twins and I expect great things from the former Kansas City Royal. Santana will be one of the Twins heading to Cincinnati to participate in the 2015 All-Star Game.
More from Puckett's Pond
- Minnesota Twins: 2022 Year in Review for Twins Baseball
- Minnesota Twins: Making the Case for the Current 2023 Rotation
- Minnesota Twins: Does the MLB or the Twins have a Spending Problem?
- Minnesota Twins: 2 Possible Free Agent Reunions for 2023
- Minnesota Twins: Holiday Wish List for the rest of the Offseason