Puckett’s Pond Top 15 Twins Prospects
We are now well into the 2015 calendar year, and we are just 19 days away from the Minnesota Twins embarking on sunny Fort Myers to kick off Spring Training. As the organization sets its sights on the turnaround that 2015 will bring, the prospect discussion has taken place in full force.
More from Minnesota Twins Prospects
- Minnesota Twins: Who’s in and who’s out after the 2022 Rule 5 Draft
- Minnesota Twins: Four Prospects added to the 40-Man Roster at Deadline
- Minnesota Twins: Is Edouard Julien legit and can he help in 2023?
- Minnesota Twins: Front Office finally making the Right Call with Call-Ups
- Minnesota Twins: Matt Wallner called up, Former Top 30 Prospect DFA’d
Thus far we have seen how Baseball Prospectus sees the Twins, how Keith Law grades Minnesota’s top prospects, and how MLB.com sees the Twins youngsters against the competition. Now it’s time to take a look at how we ourselves here at Puckett’s Pond view the farm system.
With one of the deepest and most talented farm systems in Major League Baseball, the Twins are in a great spot. There have quality and quantity both covered when it comes to supplementing the organization from within.
Here is how we see the top 15.