Minnesota Twins: 2017 MLB Projections and World Series Predictions
With the regular season picks behind us, let’s move onto the playoffs. Here are the predictions for the MLB playoffs and World Series.
St. Louis Cardinals over Colorado Rockies.
Boston Red Sox over Detroit Tigers.
More from Puckett's Pond
- Minnesota Twins: Holiday Wish List for the rest of the Offseason
- Minnesota Twins: After signing with the Mets, Correa spurns Twins again
- Minnesota Twins: You Spin Me Right Round, Right Round
- Minnesota Twins: What happens next at Shortstop?
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Twins’ Joey Gallo signing
Washington Nationals over St. Louis Cardinals in 4 games.
Los Angeles Dodgers over Chicago Cubs in 5 games.
Houston Astros over Boston Red Sox in 4 games.
Cleveland Indians over New York Yankees in 5 games.
Los Angeles Dodgers over Washington Nationals in 6 games.
Cleveland Indians over Houston Astros in 7 games.
Los Angeles Dodgers over Cleveland Indians in 6 games.
Behind the strong pitching of Clayton Kershaw and a remarkable playoff performance by Joc Pederson, the Los Angeles Dodgers will win the 2017 World Series over the Cleveland Indians.
Next: Roster Moves Could be Ahead to Solve DH Dilemma
As for the Minnesota Twins, even though we don’t make the playoffs, we take some huge steps in 2017. Obviously getting to a winning record is huge, but not just that. The Minnesota Twins, after 2017, have put themselves in a position to seriously compete for years to come.