World Series Now a Memory, Postseason Awards Season Beginning, I Can Now Grade my 2016 Minnesota Twins Preseason Predictions.
My prediction that the Cubs would break their 108-year World Series drought came to fruition with their seven game win over the Cleveland Indians.
More from Puckett's Pond
- Minnesota Twins: Holiday Wish List for the rest of the Offseason
- Minnesota Twins: After signing with the Mets, Correa spurns Twins again
- Minnesota Twins: You Spin Me Right Round, Right Round
- Minnesota Twins: What happens next at Shortstop?
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Twins’ Joey Gallo signing
That was one of 12 predictions our writing staff each came up with just prior to the 2016 season. Some I nailed (see “Cubs Win, Cubs Win, Cubs Win!”), some fell flat (Twins will be one of the AL Wild Cards).
Martin Schlegel has already graded his, now it’s my turn. Here were my predictions, along with a grade for every one.
We looked at who would break out, and who would bust. Who might get traded, and who could bring home some hardware during the award season. We also turned our crystal ball to the 2016 MLB postseason.
Let’s do this.
To read the full 2016 Twins preseason predictions, click here.