Struggling Minnesota Twins may need to start looking to trade away some assets, who could they try to move?
Like or not, the Minnesota Twins are on the verge of full on selling mode and that means the front office may start looking to cast off some assets for whatever value the team can possibly get.
So where does that leave some members of the team?
More from Puckett's Pond
- Minnesota Twins: After signing with the Mets, Correa spurns Twins again
- Minnesota Twins: You Spin Me Right Round, Right Round
- Minnesota Twins: What happens next at Shortstop?
- Minnesota Twins: Grading the Twins’ Joey Gallo signing
- Minnesota Twins: 4 Possible Trade Chips not named Kepler or Arraez
And for obvious reasons those trades are not going to happen.
We’re excluding Rosario and Murphy due to them being in the minors currently and only focusing on players in the majors.
So that leaves us with a few other names that could see themselves on the trading block. Again, the team probably won’t gain much in terms of value from them but something is better than nothing.
Next: Trevor Plouffe
And while this isn’t a complete list of players viewed as potential trade chips, it gives a quick glance at just a few players who the Twins could move and which teams could potentially be fits for each.