As the 2015 season rolls around, websites start to pump out their top prospect lists for the current season. While Major League Baseball’s website doesn’t reside in the same grouping as Baseball America or Baseball Prospectus, any prospect making a top ten list is going to be can’t miss talent. With the Twins farm system being what it is, they have a handful of prospects that ended up making appearances in MLB’s feature.
More from Minnesota Twins Prospects
- Minnesota Twins: Who’s in and who’s out after the 2022 Rule 5 Draft
- Minnesota Twins: Four Prospects added to the 40-Man Roster at Deadline
- Minnesota Twins: Is Edouard Julien legit and can he help in 2023?
- Minnesota Twins: Front Office finally making the Right Call with Call-Ups
- Minnesota Twins: Matt Wallner called up, Former Top 30 Prospect DFA’d
To release their prospect top ten lists, Major League Baseball grouped players by position, and released one group each day. The outfielders will be unveiled to complete the announcement on January 29. With the majority of the field unveiled, lets take a look at the Twins grabbing center stage.