As the Twins embark on the 2015 season, Fort Myers will have plenty of storylines running through it. Not only are the Twins looking like a much better team than in previous seasons, but the talent pool from the farm system is nearing the overflow to the major leagues. With a handful of prospects being invited to Spring Training, they will be on full display early. The question then becomes when do they make their eventual major league debut?
More from Minnesota Twins Prospects
- Minnesota Twins: Who’s in and who’s out after the 2022 Rule 5 Draft
- Minnesota Twins: Four Prospects added to the 40-Man Roster at Deadline
- Minnesota Twins: Is Edouard Julien legit and can he help in 2023?
- Minnesota Twins: Front Office finally making the Right Call with Call-Ups
- Minnesota Twins: Matt Wallner called up, Former Top 30 Prospect DFA’d
Minnesota has roughly five or so players that are legitimate options for the Twins in 2015. Considering the ability behind each player, an addition to the big league club would be an immediate talent influx and cause for excitement. Looking at the production down on the farm is one thing, but just how soon can we expect to see them at Target Field?
Let’s take a look: